19 Nisan 2016 Salı

HOLI FEST!!!

OMG guys I litterally had the best time EVER!

I went to my 1st real festival and it was sooo freaking cool.

Holi is a festival in India  and Nepal, also known as the festival of colors or the festival of sharing love.

I always wanted to attend to a fest like this but I never had the chance. 

Basically they give you a bag full of a coloured dust that you pick. At the countdown every single person throws their colors and that gives a nice view. Also famous DJ's and Indian dancers preformed. 

Also they have places to eat & chill. 

ohhh I almost forgot, they give you free tshirts. So that's pretty cool :))))

Another thing that you can do is to get an Indian henna. You probably saw it a zillion times on tumblr.
    <- indian henna 

I recommend everyone going there and forgetting all of your problems and just HAVEing FUN!

here are the pics that we took:



 ida and me





i looooveeee polaroids


azra ida and me





just so u get the idea of holi i recommend searching holi fest on youtube and clicking the 1st one:))
or u can search coldplay and beyonce's new song hymn for the weekend. That songs clip is based on Holi fest. omg that song is soo dope.


anyways see u guys lateeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr byeeeeeeeeeeeee









Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder